Tenba AA-SMP Small Multi Purpose Air Case Attaché Back
The Tenba 634-203 AA-SMP Attache Air Case is an attache style transit case designed to carry or ship cameras, lenses and accessories.
Air Cases feature Tenba’s exclusive design and construction – including a patented internal framework – that offers you the shippable protection of a hard case at a fraction of the weight. Saves your back, saves your money. Over 30 sizes, virtually limitless possibilities. The industry standard for lightweight shipping cases for over 20 years.
Tenba’s patented Air Case™ construction comprises a multi-layered skeleton of air-channeled plastic panels, high-density foam, and specially-molded framing components, with a heavily reinforced ballistic nylon outer shell. They are strong enough to stand on, even when empty, and are built to meet or exceed ATA shipping standards. This case meets current airline size requirements for carry-on luggage.
- External dimensions – 18" L x 14" W x 7" H
- Internal dimensions – 16.5" L x 12.5" W x 5.5" H
- Empty weight – 6.7 pounds
- Color – Black only
- Material – 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon
- Rigid structure, impact and puncture protection provided by internal framework of corrugated, Air Channel Polyethylene and high-density foam.
- 2-inch webbing, reinforced seams and stress points for strength and long-term durability.
- Comfortable padded hand grips.
- 1050 Denier Ballistic Nylon Exterior – tough as nails, water-and abraion-resistant, yet light weight, elegant and professional in appearance.
- Reinforced, adjustable dividers to customize layout and fit of contents.
- The finest hardware available, including massive #10 YKK zippers, welded steel D-rings, and more.
- Wide, unrestricted openings provide fast, easy access to contents.
- Interior walls lined with heavy-duty pack cloth for surface protection and smooth movement of contents.
- Meets current airline requirements for carry-on luggage.
- Made in the USA !